Chairman Founder CEO
Chief Operations Officer
Custom Signs to Fit Your Needs
We provide excellent quality signage and decals to companies that require our services around the globe. Our clients span a wide range of industries and public agencies that depend on well-designed signs and labels to visually communicate with their employees and customers: military and government agencies, industrial and chemical manufacturers, retailers, schools, physician offices and health care facilities, professional buildings, churches and many others.
When you call US Safety Signs, you are met with a friendly voice ready to walk you through our ordering and manufacturing process.
We listen to your needs and work diligently to give you the solutions you need to express your vision and message.
Your signs are designed and sent to you for approval. Once we have your approval, we begin the manufacturing process. We print them on one of 3 large format printers with quality vinyl and eco-solvent inks. Depending on your needs, we use a large variety of substrates to finish your product.
- Clear and white adhesive vinyl
- Clear and white static cling vinyl
- Heat sensitive adhesive vinyl
- High intensity adhesive vinyl
- Banner (with or without grommets)
- Reflective adhesive vinyl
- High intensity reflective adhesive vinyl
- Rigid vinyl
- Glow/Solas adhesive vinyl
- Talk with you and get to know your ideas and vision for your project.
- Create artwork based on your ideas and vision.
- Get your approval of the artwork and begin manufacturing your product.
- Print your quality signs and begin our “finishing” process.
- Depending on your request or need, we will finish your signs with a durable outdoor laminate, apply to substrate of your choice, round the corners, and drill holes, if needed.
- 2 – 54″ Roland SOLJET PROIII XC-540: These machines print with ECO-SOL Max CMYK inks and have the ability to contour cut your decals into the shapes your want.
- 1 – 60″ Roland SOLJET PRO4 XR-640: As Roland’s flagship product, this printer/cutter is VERY unique to our shop. The Roland XR-640 uses white ink and light black as well as the standard CMYK inks. This allows us to print decals on clear substrates. The light black ink produces an amazing range of grays that are hard to achieve with traditional CMYK printers. We can also contour cut your decals with this amazing piece of equipment.
- 1 – Summa Vinyl Cutter: We use this plotter/cutter to cut out vinyl lettering and images.
Safety and Industrial Signs
For the past 25+ years, designing and producing OSHA, ANSI, and custom safety signs has been our “bread and butter”. We take pride in our ability to maintain current government regulations and sign specifications as well as deliver eye-catching designs. We have clientele from all over the globe who work in every facet of the energy industries.